Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personal and corporation together

tag
mustangy
Regular Contributor

personal and corporation together

i have corparation i m the only owner and only worker.  i did establish this corp in new york because the limo company i work for ask for corparate account .

and now after accident (rear ended but insurance paid only damege) about 90 days out of work and now can not pay even minumum. corparate account is capital one and its already negatif 1300.00$ balance (most is fees and returned check some check are 25$ but fee is 35$)

what i can do now if file personal bankcrupty still i have to file another for corp?

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: personal and corporation together

@mustangy wrote:

i have corparation i m the only owner and only worker.  i did establish this corp in new york because the limo company i work for ask for corparate account .

and now after accident (rear ended but insurance paid only damege) about 90 days out of work and now can not pay even minumum. corparate account is capital one and its already negatif 1300.00$ balance (most is fees and returned check some check are 25$ but fee is 35$)

what i can do now if file personal bankcrupty still i have to file another for corp?

Are you contemplating filing BK over a $1300 negative bank account? It really is the wrong way to handle the shortfall.  Even if you were $13,000 in debt - it still would be the wrong tool to take care of your debt. Even if you were $30,000 to $50k in debt it would be questionable to file Bk. But the measure would be what is your capacity to earn income?

I am all for Bk in the appropriate circumstances. A BK will hurt you more than help you if you file over small amounts. Bk's are a long term solution and what you have is a very short term problem that can be fixed much more quickly and with better results than a Bk.

Work out a payment arrangement with the bank for your negative balance. I know you said you haven't worked for 90 days now so you must be incurring additional debt. It wouldn't help you to file Bk while you are still unemployed. Are you injured or are you able to work?

Message 2 of 3
mustangy
Regular Contributor

Re: personal and corporation together

thanks startingover

but total debt is 50k and having hard to pay minumums and already score is messed up its 560 plus alot late payment reported.  1300$ will be payed its business account (700$ is fees and capital one do not accept any offer actually i may add corp to bankcrupty)

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.