Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me answer My question

tag
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

please help me answer My question

I applied for the secured credit card for CAPITAL 1 and I made my deposit last week in how long will I receive my card?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
scrubs
Regular Contributor

Re: please help me answer My question

if your bk is not discharged, you can not applied for any credit.  bk could be dismiss.

Message 2 of 7
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

My Bk has been discharged since June 26, 2014
Message 3 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Lavanidosa wrote:
My Bk has been discharged since June 26, 2014

Time to update your siggy.  

If you were approved and your funds have been drafted, your card should arrive within 14-21 business days. 

Message 4 of 7
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

Thanks for the info and yes the funds have been drafted since the 31st of July and got approved also so now it just time to wait thank for ur answer 09Lexie
Message 5 of 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Lavanidosa wrote:
I applied for the secured credit card for CAPITAL 1 and I made my deposit last week in how long will I receive my card?

Did you ask the credit card issuer?

Message 6 of 7
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

Tea I did and they told me that for the draft it could take up to 10 days but it only took 1 day and to receive the card it could take 2 to 4 weeks but he said it could be sooner than that.… but I wanted to see if anyone that has a secured credit card with Capital one has received it sooner
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.