Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there IS hope

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

there IS hope

sup to all my myFiCOians!!  Robot tongue

I would like to take a minute to ease nerves of those that are either entering, in the middle of, or just finishing a BK.  There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!  (even though the d@mn tunnel appears to be inhabited by hobbits and you have no flashlight)

Its been a little over a year since I joined this site (right after a discharged Ch 13 in sept 07).  I read through a ton of threads and applied all the good advice.  A lil over a year later and I have 4 new lines of credit along with good scores.

Dispute, Dispute, Dispute!!  you'll be surprised how many things will drop off your record.  Don't be a ding dong like me and wait till AFTER discharge, start disputing old inaccurate stuff even if you still in BK.  Then once you get out of jail you'll be ahead of the game!

PS  man its so much easier to post now, no more forgetting to click on the html
Message Edited by DillPickel on 12-24-2008 01:05 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: there IS hope

coming back to give an update....

Just closed on my house.  Got a FHA loan with a 4.75% interest rate Robot Very Happy

If you have are in BK or have one on your record, don't give up hopeSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: there IS hope

That really does give me hope. I just wish I knew what to dispute.  I hardly know what's reporting incorrectly.

EQ 637

EX FAKO 680

TU 575

What is cake for if not to eat.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.