Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

those of you with NFCU CC success

tag
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

those of you with NFCU CC success

How many of you that have signed up with Navy Federal CC and received CC's from them had the offer presented under the "My Offers" tab on thei website.

I have seen where some have stated that they've seen that offer presented to them their and I have never seen it.  I am wondering if it is listed there much as a "pre-approval" of sorts.  Any direct knowledge to this?

I've recently joined and while I have not transfered any money over to them to utilize on my accounts, I soon will - and would like to get one of their CC's....however I don't want to cross that bridge if I shouldn't and I never see them offer.

Paranoid perhaps?

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
shols44
Frequent Contributor

Re: those of you with NFCU CC success

@grassfeeder wrote:

How many of you that have signed up with Navy Federal CC and received CC's from them had the offer presented under the "My Offers" tab on thei website.

I have seen where some have stated that they've seen that offer presented to them their and I have never seen it.  I am wondering if it is listed there much as a "pre-approval" of sorts.  Any direct knowledge to this?

I've recently joined and while I have not transfered any money over to them to utilize on my accounts, I soon will - and would like to get one of their CC's....however I don't want to cross that bridge if I shouldn't and I never see them offer.

Paranoid perhaps?

Yes! With those scores, you more than exceed the non-existent threshold for Navy credit success. You will be shown love! Go for it. 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 2 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

+1. Here's the actual threshold for NFCU approval ~ are you breathing ? Smiley Wink

Seriously it's pretty much a guaranteed approval with NFCU. Go for it !
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 5
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
+1. Here's the actual threshold for NFCU approval ~ are you breathing ? Smiley Wink

Seriously it's pretty much a guaranteed approval with NFCU. Go for it !

I did....I took the plunge - $5k without blinking an eye....amazing!

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 4 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Awesome !! That's great, congrats !!

NFCU really is the best !!
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.