Frequent Contributor
grassfeeder

those of you with NFCU CC success

How many of you that have signed up with Navy Federal CC and received CC's from them had the offer presented under the "My Offers" tab on thei website.

I have seen where some have stated that they've seen that offer presented to them their and I have never seen it.  I am wondering if it is listed there much as a "pre-approval" of sorts.  Any direct knowledge to this?

I've recently joined and while I have not transfered any money over to them to utilize on my accounts, I soon will - and would like to get one of their CC's....however I don't want to cross that bridge if I shouldn't and I never see them offer.

Paranoid perhaps?

5/12- EQ FICO - 508 / TU FICO - 490 / EX FAKO - 550 Ch. 7 BK - 7/12 (discharge 10/12)
4/14 - EQ FICO 651 / TU FICO - 636 / EX FICO - 654

NFCU cashRewards $10,000 - NFCU Flagship Visa $8,000 - First Tech C.U. Cash Rewards $5,000 - Barclays Apple Card $2,000 - JCrew $650
In the garden starting 3/1/14 till ???
Frequent Contributor
shols44

Re: those of you with NFCU CC success

grassfeeder wrote:

How many of you that have signed up with Navy Federal CC and received CC's from them had the offer presented under the "My Offers" tab on thei website.

I have seen where some have stated that they've seen that offer presented to them their and I have never seen it.  I am wondering if it is listed there much as a "pre-approval" of sorts.  Any direct knowledge to this?

I've recently joined and while I have not transfered any money over to them to utilize on my accounts, I soon will - and would like to get one of their CC's....however I don't want to cross that bridge if I shouldn't and I never see them offer.

Paranoid perhaps?

Yes! With those scores, you more than exceed the non-existent threshold for Navy credit success. You will be shown love! Go for it. 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 706 EQ,TU 689,EX 686
Goal Score: 720

pizzadude

+1. Here's the actual threshold for NFCU approval ~ are you breathing ? :smileywink:

Seriously it's pretty much a guaranteed approval with NFCU. Go for it !
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Frequent Contributor
grassfeeder

pizzadude wrote:
+1. Here's the actual threshold for NFCU approval ~ are you breathing ? :smileywink:

Seriously it's pretty much a guaranteed approval with NFCU. Go for it !

I did....I took the plunge - $5k without blinking an eye....amazing!

5/12- EQ FICO - 508 / TU FICO - 490 / EX FAKO - 550 Ch. 7 BK - 7/12 (discharge 10/12)
4/14 - EQ FICO 651 / TU FICO - 636 / EX FICO - 654

NFCU cashRewards $10,000 - NFCU Flagship Visa $8,000 - First Tech C.U. Cash Rewards $5,000 - Barclays Apple Card $2,000 - JCrew $650
In the garden starting 3/1/14 till ???
pizzadude

Awesome !! That's great, congrats !!

NFCU really is the best !!
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+