Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to rid of CA with 0 balances

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

trying to rid of CA with 0 balances

I filed a ch 13 in 6/14 and it was dismissed for non payment 7/14. I only did it bc I needed my DL back ASAP. plus I had horrible credit and was 50k, 30k of that is SL which are current, in debt but I had lost my job and couldn't pay it.

so I got license back owing 0 for parking tickets and a lot of my collections were a 0 balance. some fell off due to age. my score increased to about 540 and then in Nov/14 I went look for a car and trade my current car in I paid cash for it. my score dropped to 529. I also tried to get a cc was approved for a discover secured and a cap1 secured but didn't take either.

June/15 I decide to apply for cap1 secured again but instead got approved for cap1 plat. with 300 limit. score went down to 508.
so now I'm trying to get the other Collections off. some are reporting 0 balance but a "open" status and then some are set to fall in a year or two. I'm wondering if I should PFD or just let them fall off and what should I do about the ones with a "0" balance. since the BK was dismissed will they re activate?
TU has 7 baddies and EQ 3 .... I know that wasn't the smartest decision and it will be on my credit for a while but I had to do what I had to do. I'm just trying to build myself back up. I also have been making on time Payments on cap1 card 2 payments.

also I have inqu from my car loan on a car that was repo'd in 2010. repo collection is gone but the company acct is closed as "dergotey/ repo" keeps putting hard inq. on my report every few months and still reporting on cr how I stop that.

my TU 508 / EQ 537
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: trying to rid of CA with 0 balances

Declare bk 7.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.