cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worried about debt to income ratio even after I pay off my large debt.

tag
jtmoy19607
Established Member

worried about debt to income ratio even after I pay off my large debt.

Maybe I need to explain my concern better, even after I pay off this semi big loan of $8500 I will still struggle to get credit. Why, not because my credit score, which is good but for other reasons. Because my debt to income ratio will be too large cause of student loans. I student loans will come to $417.53 when they all start to kick in and I can't do any longer loans or any different interest rates. monthly income 2000. So, I might as well declare bankruptcy and get working on the student loans. I have tow large student loans which will total about 271 when they kick in. But I have 3 small loans, that I could get rid of to rebuild my credit. they total about 126 a month, they total about 9000 total, but they will rebuild my credit. Let's say my car was to die, then i would need a new one and even with good credit they will nail me with interest by saying high debt to income ratio.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.