04-02-2013 02:39 PM
I found a 15 month 0% purchase on Chase Ink Cash as someone had posted but upon clicking the link from 3rd party site to apply it changed to the new 6 month terms
04-03-2013 12:41 PM
04-03-2013 03:08 PM
US Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards Visa® Credit Card - 17,500 Bonus FlexPoints
- 0% on Purchases15 months
- 0% on Transfers15 months; Fee.....3%
- Regular Rate11.99% - 17.99% (V)Rates:
- 0% on Purchases12 months
- 0% on Transfers12 months; Fee.....3%
- Regular Rate11.99% - 17.99% (V)
Decliend yesterday for 4 new accounts in last 6 months.
04-03-2013 06:03 PM
04-03-2013 06:05 PM
No recon success?
He agreed with literally everything said but said "No move on 4 new accounts until 6 months of history to review how you handle"
I thought the $35k Navy Credit Card would be a good examply of how credit is handled
No number would be given to what the passing point of NO is for new accounts and it seems to only be last 6 months.
04-03-2013 06:21 PM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.