cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$18,000 AMEX BLUE FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! INSTANT APPROVAL!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$18,000 AMEX BLUE FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! INSTANT APPROVAL!!!!!

Hi all,

I have been  reading and learning so much from such an amazing group of people. I am so thankful and  grateful to have found this forum and all of the wonderful people who has taught me soo Hi all,much, all the information here is all soooo priceless!!!

Started rebuilding personal credit August 2016, business credit two years ago. Finally got scores up over 700s from high 500s in August, I was recently approved for AMEX BLUE business credit card with $18,000, I was wondering how long do I have to wait to be able to be approved for one more business credit card? If any one has any ideas, please let me know, I am forever grateful for your kindness.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: $18,000 AMEX BLUE FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! INSTANT APPROVAL!!!!!

While I cannot answer your question I wanted to welcome you to the forum and congratulate you on your success in rebuilding and getting that nice SL!!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank  You!!! I thought it was $1800 at first!!!

Message 3 of 14
rlx01
Established Contributor

Wait 3-6 months with the Amex before applying for something with Chase.

Chase are much stricter and more stingy with business CL.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I plan on gardening until at least June, thanks for the advice! Merry Xmas and may all our financial goals are met next year!!!!!

Message 5 of 14
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your progress.

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using this card for personal or business?
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

only for biz.

Message 8 of 14
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the $18k limit; that's spectacular!

Other lenders will have varying criteria. Capital One might be "easier" to get, but if you have too many new credit cards on your personal credit report, than Chase, US Bank, and FNBO (First Bankcard issues many smaller bank business cards) will be less likely to issue a card.

Amex has a hard limit of four CREDIT cards, regardless of whether they're personal or business. Charge cards are exampt from the limit. 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, Im only trying to build business credit more than personal at the moment, I have only three new accounts this whole ywill be takingear, I wont be going app crazy anytime soon.Thank you for all the kind advice, I will definitely take all your advice to heartHeart  

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.