Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Chase Ink Cards

tag
thebusymind
New Contributor

2 Chase Ink Cards

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a strange situation. 

I currently have 1 S-Corp and 1 LLC. The LLC is new, but is generating revenue.  I have the Chase Ink card for my S-Corp, and I'd like to get a second one for my LLC (with a seperate account, seperate numbers, and even seperate credit line).  Do you know if Chase offers this? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Re: 2 Chase Ink Cards

Specific to Chase, I cannot guarantee that it wouldnt be a problem. However, a business card is tied to the EIN #, not the individuals SS#, so I wouldnt forsee this being a problem at all.  They would still want you to PG the card I am sure, but having two cards for two seperate businesses shouldnt be an issue.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thebusymind wrote:

Hello everyone,

I currently have 1 S-Corp and 1 LLC. The LLC is new, but is generating revenue.  I have the Chase Ink card for my S-Corp, and I'd like to get a second one for my LLC (with a seperate account, seperate numbers, and even seperate credit line).  Do you know if Chase offers this? 

Thanks!

Yes.. You should be good to go.  The current offer on the Ink plus is 50,000UR points after a 5k spend in the first 3 months.  I have the Chase Ink and Plus cards and got them a month apart for the same business.  So you should be fine.

Message 3 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@thebusymind wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks!

They HP'd both TU and EX when I applied, on both occasions, for a total of four INQs, but I have two separate Chase Ink cards for a Sole Prop EIN and a LLC EIN.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.