Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd business credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd business credit card

Hi guys, 

new to the business part of this.  I have a small business that i started last august just to prep me for this year.  im only doing about 5k a month right now cause technically im just a contractor but that will increase soon.  Also Im a sole proprietor for now but ill be an llc in the next few weeks.  I have a business checking from us bank.  I also have mortgage, personal small loan, personal checking, and a business card from us bank that they gave me for 12.5k to start.  I have had it for 8 months. I probably use 500-1000 a month right now and just pay it off or keep a small balance. my other main account is chase for personal checking, saving and i have a freedom for 4k and sapphire for 8k.  i have 16% cti on personal cards with 55k available to use but i want to get a 2nd business credit card.  Any suggestions? I have about 13 inquiries, only a few within a year though.My credit scores from myfico are pretty much 755 across the board.  No clue who us bank business reports to so not sure where to apply that would offer me a sizable limit as a safety net. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd business credit card

Welcome to the forum 

Have you looked into the Ink cards? 

Amex has a wide array of cards based on company needs 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys, 

new to the business part of this.  I have a small business that i started last august just to prep me for this year.  im only doing about 5k a month right now cause technically im just a contractor but that will increase soon.  Also Im a sole proprietor for now but ill be an llc in the next few weeks.  I have a business checking from us bank.  I also have mortgage, personal small loan, personal checking, and a business card from us bank that they gave me for 12.5k to start.  I have had it for 8 months. I probably use 500-1000 a month right now and just pay it off or keep a small balance. my other main account is chase for personal checking, saving and i have a freedom for 4k and sapphire for 8k.  i have 16% cti on personal cards with 55k available to use but i want to get a 2nd business credit card.  Any suggestions? I have about 13 inquiries, only a few within a year though.My credit scores from myfico are pretty much 755 across the board.  No clue who us bank business reports to so not sure where to apply that would offer me a sizable limit as a safety net. 

I've had nothing but good experiences with Capital One Spark card

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking into them last night. Wanted to get a few opinions before u dropped the ball. I'm guessing I'll have to give my ein with a PG right?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen smaller limits with spark so Im a little hesitant to take an HP for it.
Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've seen smaller limits with spark so Im a little hesitant to take an HP for it.

IMHO you stand a better chance at a higher limit with Amex and Chase both of which gave me higher limits than Cap1 

Cap1 tends to start on the low end and then grow 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.