Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card

I have (as you can see in my signature) an AMEX BCE that i got FEB 1, 2014. Now AMEX send me this offer for an AMEX Business Gold Rewards card. I don't own the business, my brother does.......My question is, can I get this card if i'm NOT the owner, and the 2nd question is, is this a charge card? 3rd question is. am I pretty much approved for it if they sent me this offer??? 

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Business Gold Rewards Card

@Vegas247 wrote:

I have (as you can see in my signature) an AMEX BCE that i got FEB 1, 2014. Now AMEX send me this offer for an AMEX Business Gold Rewards card. I don't own the business, my brother does.......My question is, can I get this card if i'm NOT the owner, and the 2nd question is, is this a charge card? 3rd question is. am I pretty much approved for it if they sent me this offer??? 

@Vegas247,

If the offer was meant for your brother, you won't get it if you apply as the offer is under his name and last 4 of his SSN.

Message 2 of 7
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@Vegas247,

If the offer was meant for your brother, you won't get it if you apply as the offer is under his name and last 4 of his SSN.

It's definitely meant for ME.......and only asks for my Social.......and it's adressed to me, and it gives me an RSVP CODE. I guess im in if I want it?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 3 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

It is a charge card I believe. Better to get the SimplyCash.
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 7
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Is AMEX Simply Cash a charge card?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas247 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Nope Smiley Happy SimplyCash is a revolver with a 0% APR for 9 months if that matters. Were you specifically interested in business charge cards? If so this isnt the one

Message 6 of 7
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Nope Smiley Happy SimplyCash is a revolver with a 0% APR for 9 months if that matters. Were you specifically interested in business charge cards? If so this isnt the one

Actually, I prefer a revolver....I'll look into it. Thanks.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.