Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Business Platinum chances? *Update 09/06*

tag
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Business Platinum chances?

Update: The plan worked! Approved for the American Express OPEN Business Platinum card with 100,000 bonus reward points! Smiley Very Happy

The offer expired today, so yesterday, as I planned, I went online to apply. Unfortunately it said the offer was no longer available when I put in my reservation code. I called in, talked to a rep, and they were able to pull it up on their end. Went through some questions about the business and instant approval!
Message 11 of 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX Business Platinum chances?

@Mike_B03 wrote:
Update: The plan worked! Approved for the American Express OPEN Business Platinum card with 100,000 bonus reward points! Smiley Very Happy

The offer expired today, so yesterday, as I planned, I went online to apply. Unfortunately it said the offer was no longer available when I put in my reservation code. I called in, talked to a rep, and they were able to pull it up on their end. Went through some questions about the business and instant approval!

Congarts X2 for the card and the bonus

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.