Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Business Platinum

tag
bclay
Valued Member

Re: AMEX Business Platinum

My EX is one of my lower scores it is 637 according to the credit.com app.   I have been rebuliding personal for the last couple years.  I have a few old medical collections (  on there but  have seven TL that have been have been paid on time for the last few years.  The business side looks good.  We have been in business since 2009, have always turned a profit.  Last year we grossed over 3,000,000.  I feel the old medical collections will not get me approved.  I am just wondering why the sent me such a great offer?

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bclay wrote:

My EX is one of my lower scores it is 637 according to the credit.com app.   I have been rebuliding personal for the last couple years.  I have a few old medical collections (  on there but  have seven TL that have been have been paid on time for the last few years.  The business side looks good.  We have been in business since 2009, have always turned a profit.  Last year we grossed over 3,000,000.  I feel the old medical collections will not get me approved.  I am just wondering why the sent me such a great offer?

What is your REAL FICO EX?  That is what they go by.  Questioning it won't get you anywhere.  Amex has their ways of getting info.  There is fierce competition between them  and Chase.  

If you have a Chase account /credit card then that is where they may be getting their info. from.  

Message 12 of 21
bclay
Valued Member

I just pulled it from the Experian Website and it says 651.  Is that too low?

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bclay wrote:

I just pulled it from the Experian Website and it says 651.  Is that too low?

No, it is not.  Give it a shot if you really want it.  It is 1 inquiry and hold me accountable if it not approved.  But I am starting my prayers now - for it to be successful...So apply and report back...

But if approved, we will be splitting the pointsSmiley Tongue

Message 14 of 21
bclay
Valued Member

Haha I might split the points with youSmiley Happy

The offer is good till mid July.  I may wait a little longer and see if I can get my EX score a little more!  Thank you for all of your inputSmiley Happy  I will let everyone know if I get an approvalSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bclay wrote:

Haha I might split the points with youSmiley Happy

The offer is good till mid July.  I may wait a little longer and see if I can get my EX score a little more!  Thank you for all of your inputSmiley Happy  I will let everyone know if I get an approvalSmiley Happy

Ok.. But remember the charge cards are easier to get.  But whenever you apply, let us know the outcome.  In the mean time, I will strategize how I am going to use my points from you since I know yo will get itSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 16 of 21
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Wish I get targeted with this offer 

Geez I would be so in 

Currently I have a 50k for 5K spend showing on my account ...........nope not for me Smiley Sad

I'm with you on that MJ.

Signature needs updating
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, "most" people do not get this offer.

I have a card and only wish I could have gotten this offer.

Amex pre-approval is quite solid, so most definitely go for this deal. It's about as good as it possibly gets.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice

Message 19 of 21
RSCo
Established Contributor

@bclay wrote:

I recieved in the mail a prescreened AMEX Platinum Business Card offer.  With 150,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 (this will easily happen in the first month).  Wondering what AMEX pulls and what would be the minimum score they would approve you at?  Also do they tend to look more into your personal credit or business?  Also wondering if this is a good sign up bonus?

did you app? 

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.