cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Business Simply Cash Plus approved...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Business Simply Cash Plus approved...

Instantly approved for this card with only soft pull since i am amex cardholder since 2004.  Was approved for 13.5k limit.. setup the account and did 3x cli.. just to see what happens and to my surprise approved 40.5k. Now i am little concerned about being F/R, should have asked 24.5k... some data point Experian fico 9... 851 out of 900. FICO 8 shows 843 out of 850. Inquiry in last 6 months(0) last 1 year (2).

I want to apply for more Business cards but dont want inquiries... i am still holding myself back. lets see.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Business Simply Cash Plus approved...

@Anonymous wrote:

Instantly approved for this card with only soft pull since i am amex cardholder since 2004.  Was approved for 13.5k limit.. setup the account and did 3x cli.. just to see what happens and to my surprise approved 40.5k. Now i am little concerned about being F/R, should have asked 24.5k... some data point Experian fico 9... 851 out of 900. FICO 8 shows 843 out of 850. Inquiry in last 6 months(0) last 1 year (2).

I want to apply for more Business cards but dont want inquiries... i am still holding myself back. lets see.

Congrats! Do you have an established business or did you apply as a Sole Proprietor? Are your other Amex cards personal or do you have other business cards with Amex? Good to know about the SP. Business cards are an excellent way to get new credit without it reporting to the bureaus; Amex takes it a step further with the SP approval. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

my first amex business card,( have wells fargo besides that also sp pre approved while opening business checking in branch ) have one personal amex. Its 1 month old corp. I hope to build business credit history with out uline and quill route, if thats possible.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is amazing, was thinking if I should ask for a CLI myself but don’t want to trigger a FR . Open at 25k.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is sp?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

sp is soft pull
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.