Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Lowe's

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

AMEX Lowe's

I have a Lowes AMEX app in and it's pending for four days and when I call they tell me to wait. I have had AMEX since 2011 and a FICO of 752 so it's strange it's taking so long.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX Lowe's

Could be that Lowes Amex is not a card issued by Centurian Bank or the real Amex. That history has no bearing on a Lowes Amex approval. Uses same network but different lenders.
Message 2 of 6
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Could be that Lowes Amex is not a card issued by Centurian Bank or the real Amex. That history has no bearing on a Lowes Amex approval. Uses same network but different lenders.

No, It's on AMEX website and the App status page.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe what OP means: Amex Business Rewards Card Lowe's

here the link: 

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/business/business-credit-cards/lowes-credit-cards

Message 4 of 6
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

I have an app that has been pending two weeks - every time I’ve called I have been told it’s with the “Executive Team” for review and there is nothing additional that they need from me. Not sure what that even means but I guess I’ll let the process play out.
Message 5 of 6
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I think it’s the card itself. I applied for this card within the last month and it took the longest of my 3 recent Amex Business apps (all within the last 30 days).

I applied online and got an instant approval, but no approval details nor the standard Welcome email. The next day I got the “sign up for cash advances and set your PIN” email, but still no approval email. About 3 days later it just showed up in my online account. Approved for $10k, and I noticed even the new Lowe’s membership details were there. I got the approval email the day before the card showed up, which was about 8 calendar days later. Mind you I didn’t call in at any point. My score was in the same range as you, EX F8 761

Everything seemed out of order here when compared to all my other Amex approvals, personal and business. Maybe they get all the member info setup first thru Lowe’s and then work on the actual approval details? If you haven’t received a “call us” notice, then you should still be in the running. Got my fingers crossed!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.