Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX SimplyCash Business Card!

tag
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX SimplyCash Business Card!

Thanks for that info Metal!  My initial amount isn't much either, but I'm hoping I will have luck with the 3X increases.  That will be plenty for me for now and I can't see myself maxing that out either.  I've applied for the BCE for personal use but had to confirm my identity before they would manually process the application (which I'm still waiting on).  I have heard great things about AMEX so I'm excited to be part of the "family". Smiley Happy

I appreciate your input.

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was the SimplyCash an instant approval? I might give this one a shot in a few months Smiley Happy Ink Cash is nice but it doesnt cover shipping, have to physically ship items through Staples/USPS location for 5% which is less convenient than using USPS online.
Message 12 of 20
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

I actually had a pre-approval in the mail before applying. I've had approvals for others - like the Green card, but never did anything with that.  I saw this one and my business is just getting back up and running so I thought - why not!  Yes, it was instant approval after that. Smiley Happy

Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! 😁 Thanks
Message 14 of 20
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

You're welcome! Good luck when you go for yours. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great you are in with the AX Business Cards!
Message 16 of 20
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I'm excited to see if the 3x will work for me on day #61!  Smiley Happy  Very happy to be in with AMEX.

Message 17 of 20
baygirl
Valued Member

@NibblesTreats wrote:

Thank you! I'm excited to see if the 3x will work for me on day #61!  Smiley Happy  Very happy to be in with AMEX.

Exciting!!!!  Way to go on the Amex card!   Hope you will post an update after 61 days...   No hard pull on your personal credit, right?

Thinking about applying for one for my business; have ignored previous offers through the mail but may just give AMEX a swing

the next time I see one come through.

Starting Score: 571 June 2013
Current Score: Equifax 747 | TU 754 | Experian 766 | AAoA 25 years | updated March 16, 2015
Goal Score: 760 | Gardening since July 2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 20
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 19 of 20
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

@baygirl - sorry for the late reply to your post!  I had done the same thing with the business card as you have - put it off and put it off until one day I just said "I'm going to see what they have to say!"  Viola - success!

I am currently waiting to see if I got my first CLI after the 61 days.  Unfortunately I got the dreaded 7-10 day message; however, I have seen many people who stated they recived the same thing and the next day checked their account to find out it had actually been approved.  I'm hoping when I check it tomorrow I'll have that same thing happen to me. I'll be sure to post again either way. 

Good luck applying for yours if you get another offer!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.