Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX SimplyCash Plus News

tag
Coolermaster007
Contributor

AMEX SimplyCash Plus News

Hey guys so my brother flashed his new plus card at me it looks much better than the regular one I can actually read the Business logo now Smiley Very Happy so I called spoke with a supervisor he said I can apply over the phone and get a welcome offer 300$ for 3k spend in the 1st 3 months he also told me the product will lunch officially the end of the month or early may & it will indeed replace the current simplycash to look out for mail from then with information regarding this.Just wanted to share some of this for those interested.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX SimplyCash Plus News

Thanks for sharing!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, thanks for the info. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will the replacement be optional? I like my silver one.

Message 4 of 10
Coolermaster007
Contributor

Highly doubtful its classified as an entirely new product and the current simplycash will simply cease to exist.
Message 5 of 10
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Coolermaster007 wrote:
Highly doubtful its classified as an entirely new product and the current simplycash will simply cease to exist.

Ha ha, no pun intended heh? Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 10
Coolermaster007
Contributor

^ Imperfect Smiley Very Happy , Its officially out ! Not the best welcome offer but hopefully incognito brings something better.
Message 7 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yep saw it is ofically out and the silver version is gone... Does that mean the people with the silver version of the card are going to get the plus version of the card?

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yep saw it is ofically out and the silver version is gone... Does that mean the people with the silver version of the card are going to get the plus version of the card?

This is going to be interesting, will I receive the Silver or the Blues... Weird the the UW didn't mention this when I spoke to him.

Message 9 of 10
Coolermaster007
Contributor

CC Yes eventually most likely with no hp nor bonus just upgrade.I think rather apply for it once I run out the 0% on the orginal to the get intro and bonus on the plus might as well still a hidden tradeline so nothing will show.double bonus Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.