Frequent Contributor
creditwatcher2012

APPROVED 5k EXXON FLEET CARD

applied last week found out I was approved for 5k, had the cards overnighted shoudl have them tommrow... was approved wtih NO PG!!!! my business credit must be pretty good

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: APPROVED 5k EXXON FLEET CARD

creditwatcher2012 wrote:

applied last week found out I was approved for 5k, had the cards overnighted shoudl have them tommrow... was approved wtih NO PG!!!! my business credit must be pretty good

Congarts

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Regular Contributor
Give_Me_Credit_Please

Congrats!!  I applied last week for the ExxonMobil Fleet and they just called me today and was approved for $20k!! I didn't believe it and I held my composer and I was non-chalant about it but inside I was excited!!! ExxonMobil is part of Wex and I currently have Sunoco Fleet for $5k limit.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Give_Me_Credit_Please wrote:

Congrats!!  I applied last week for the ExxonMobil Fleet and they just called me today and was approved for $20k!! I didn't believe it and I held my composer and I was non-chalant about it but inside I was excited!!! ExxonMobil is part of Wex and I currently have Sunoco Fleet for $5k limit.

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Regular Contributor
Give_Me_Credit_Please

Thank you!!

New Visitor
Centurion

[ Edited ]

Applied last month no pg,approved $1200. First credit card on the business!!! super happy

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}