Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLYCASH PLUS BUSINESS

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLYCASH PLUS BUSINESS

Took a page from my friend Gmood and the need to start focusing on the business side of my credit profile and applied for the Simply Cash Plus. Was going to wait until my next Fico update on the Amex site later in the month but, my lastest pull was just as solid. Filled out the app for an instant approval with a SL $17,900 and 18.49 apr.  Checked my other accounts to see if they had robbed peter to pay paul, and to my surprise everything else was still intact.😀 This makes my second HTL with Amex and certain to be a sp as I only needed to provide limited info for approval. You just got to love um over at Amex. 😉

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLY CASH PLUS BUISINESS

Congratulations on your new biz card!

Message 2 of 18
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Pretty sweet! Just got that card myself not too long ago. Shifting my focus to bus. credit also.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 18
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I will be applying for this next month after my bce 3x request
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 4 of 18
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLYCASH PLUS BUSINESS

Congrats BC! Just got mine a few weeks ago. We're already letting it take care of all the Telecom payments. Hoping to grab those spend bonuses over the next year. 😁
Message 5 of 18
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone! Yes Gmood there are some very nice categories to put this card to use with very excited about this one. 😉

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just got mine about a month ago and used it to pay my taxes and to my surprise it was treated as a purchase, cant wait to see what kind of bonus I get from that. I love this card. Dont know if ill get a CLI since the starting CL is 25k. Hmmm? We will see in June... whats crazy is the luv button is already showing. Anybody else have one already showing?

Message 7 of 18
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks BBB!  Thats a very nice SL you recieved with them. Amex doesnt seem to mind what type of purchases you make just as long as you pay your bills.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice.. Congrats!!

Message 9 of 18
dajewa1
Regular Contributor

Awesome!!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.