Did you mean: 

AmEx Blue for Business Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Blue for Business Approval

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
In case anyone missed the today 2/1 deadline, i just saw from doctor of credit that Amex extended this bonus through 2/22 so now we have 3 more weeks.

I'm going to apply again after i PIF the SPG Business and already dropped the ED balance even though it is on the promo 0% through Oct.

Yea they go and extend the offer right after I signed up at the last minute! I guess its fine but I felt pressured to make a snap decision. Smiley Happy

hey I'm just glad they extended it so I can apply again with no balances and hopefully get approved this time!

In fact things are looking really good for me this month... pretty good chance at getting that Fairmont on recon in another 2-3 days, and next weekend I will have Amex balances paid off which should help with a BfB app. I could have reconned but would rather just wait until my overall picture has changed and see if they will automatically approve me first.

Nice thing about Amex is no hard inquiry for denials if you are already a member.

Message 11 of 12
red259
Super Contributor

Re: AmEx Blue for Business Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
In case anyone missed the today 2/1 deadline, i just saw from doctor of credit that Amex extended this bonus through 2/22 so now we have 3 more weeks.

I'm going to apply again after i PIF the SPG Business and already dropped the ED balance even though it is on the promo 0% through Oct.

Yea they go and extend the offer right after I signed up at the last minute! I guess its fine but I felt pressured to make a snap decision. Smiley Happy

hey I'm just glad they extended it so I can apply again with no balances and hopefully get approved this time!

In fact things are looking really good for me this month... pretty good chance at getting that Fairmont on recon in another 2-3 days, and next weekend I will have Amex balances paid off which should help with a BfB app. I could have reconned but would rather just wait until my overall picture has changed and see if they will automatically approve me first.

Nice thing about Amex is no hard inquiry for denials if you are already a member.

I guess there is no harm in this since Amex normally does not do a HP on a decline. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.