Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Simply Cash QUESTION?

tag
mssher
New Contributor

AmEx Simply Cash QUESTION?

Does anyone know if the 3X CLI applies to the Simply Cash business card?

USAA AmEx 17,000 | USAA Visa 14,500 | BOA Visa 10,000 | BOA World MC 10,000 | Fifth Third 9,000 | Discover IT 13,500 | Barclay Apple Rewards 6,440 | AMEX BCE 6,000 | Citi DC 6,3000 | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig 5,000 | PenFed Visa Sig 5,000 | Alliant Visa 5,000 | Citi Sears 5,000 | State Farm Visa Sig 5,000 | CapOne QS 5,250 | Firestone 2,200 | Kohls 2,000 |
FICO 8: EX 782 - EQ 794 - TU 796 *** Goal: Decrease Number of Cards to 12 + store cards ***
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Simply Cash QUESTION?

I believe the 3x CLI applies to all Amex cards, personal and business.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be fooled by the 3x limit. ASK FOR MORE. My inital limit on the SimplyCash was $15k and I requested and increase to $60k, got approved for $55k. 

Message 3 of 6
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't be fooled by the 3x limit. ASK FOR MORE. My inital limit on the SimplyCash was $15k and I requested and increase to $60k, got approved for $55k. 

Yes. you can get any limit up to certain point. not everyone will qualify for 55k. need to have income as well as scores to support such a limit. and many cases amex will want tax returns. back to op. Yes that will apply to any amex revolver offered directly from amex. its the last of the benefits they offer and they are being very selective on that as well in the last 6 months. finally got my increase yesterday after getting denied 3 months ago.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Very few people would be successful in increasing a CL from $15K to $55K with Amex. You are an exception.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats and welcome to MyFico.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.