Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx & Chase Approvals!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

AmEx & Chase Approvals!

So I’ve had a business for a few years but never ventured into the business credit space since I’ve kept it at the Sol Prop level - decided to see what I could get, even with reporting $0 Revenue for 2017, but personal income of $121k.

•••••$15,000 Chase Marriott Rewards Premier
-pulled EX and as sole prop, FICO 8 bankcars = 761
-currently have Ritz, CSR and Amazon
-this new card brings total exposure to $75,000 across all 4 cards

•••••$9,000 AmEx Blue Business Plus
-SP only
-currently have Platinum, BCP and SPG
-this new card brings total exposure to $49,000 across the 3 credit cards
-No FR or vericstions when crossing $25k or $35k marks (crossed both ‘marks’ in the last 30 days)

•••••NPSL AmEx Plum
-SP only (approved same day as Blue Biz)
-charge card

If I’m correct, none of these cards will reflect on my Personal reports and the only evidence is the Chase HP on EX, but that’s it

3 new business cards in one weekend. No verification required from AmEx. Chase did ask for my registration docs. Super painless process.
8 REPLIES 8
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: AmEx & Chase Approvals!

Congrats.

Amex is great w/ no HP and better yet it's like getting a free card w/ their business cards.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@redpatwrote:

Congrats.

Amex is great w/ no HP and better yet it's like getting a free card w/ their business cards.

Thanks! When I realized how they open and report everything, I thought the exact same thing. Plum card showed up today - pretty color lol 

Message 3 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crackwrote:

•••••NPSL AmEx Plum
-SP only (approved same day as Blue Biz)
-charge card

Re-reading this a 2nd go around I didn't realize the Plum card was a charge card thought it was revolver this whole time lol. Congrats on the your new business cards.

Message 4 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks Noir! It’s just like the other charge cards but has a nifty little financing trick up it’s sleeve that drew me to this particular charge card.

Let’s say I charge $100 today. In 30 days I can

A-PIF
B-Pay 10% of the outstanding balance ($10 in this case), and they’ll give me a whole other 30 days to pay off the other $90, interest free. It will be due in Full by that 60th day.

The extra free 1.5% cash book is neat too, nothing to write home about, but just enough of a perk considering the main 60 day function
Message 5 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Indeed, I can see how a perk like that would entice some people particularly contractors and consultants to consider that card.
Message 6 of 9
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 🎈 

Message 7 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on all your success with your new Biz cards!! Thats an awesome run!!! So, did you have to PG any of them?? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question, Im just starting in the Biz side of things (credit wise)....
Message 8 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Pizza...I’m in the same boat. These 4 approvals are my very first 4 for my Business so I’m super new to this space as well. All 4 of these were PG. it’s virtually impossible from what I’ve seen for you to get started without PG, and 4 didn’t seem excessive to me.

Either way these are getting paid, but leaning on a PG I get heftier limits up front and can at least cash in on a few perks
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.