Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Corporate Credit Line

tag
tpatterson2k9
Regular Contributor

Amazon Corporate Credit Line

I was fumbling around Amazon's website today and came across their two different business credit line programs.  I was interested more in the revolving credit line.  Does anyone have any experience with this line of credit?  Does it show up on personal credit reports or just business?  Does Amazon report monthly?  In the meantime, I went ahead and apped and got the 7-10 response.  More information in the meantime would be most helpful.

Starting Scores (lender pull 3/27/10): 759 (EQ), 752 (TU), 749 (EX)
Current Scores (myFICO 4/4/11): 768 (EQ)
Goal Scores: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Bobbyjohnson
New Contributor

Re: Amazon Corporate Credit Line

I applied yesterday and got the 7-10 message... Called 1-866-712-3174 and talked to underwriter (just needed to verify my application information), and was approved for 4k LOC (no PG) lady told me if I wanted anything above 4k, I'd have to PG. LOC appeared as a payment option about 1/2 hour later. I had to ask for the full account number but can't do anything to manage the LOC until the welcome kit with the account management activation code or PIN number arrives. I'm able to use the LOC immediately though. Since I did not PG, no way it will show up on personal. My business is 11 years old, but never seeked out tradelines until I discovered this awesome community. BTW, I also have approved (no PG) for Lowes revolver card (1.5k) Philips66 (1.5k) and have additional (no PG) apps out with Costco Commercial, Sears, Best Buy, Wex Fleet, and Home Depot.
Message 2 of 4
tpatterson2k9
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the information Bobby. 

I called in today to find out that my denial letter was just mailed out yesterday.  I was a bit surprised at that because I opted to PG this LOC as well and my personal credit is great.  At least now I'll be able to request a free copy of my business credit report.  Hooray!

Starting Scores (lender pull 3/27/10): 759 (EQ), 752 (TU), 749 (EX)
Current Scores (myFICO 4/4/11): 768 (EQ)
Goal Scores: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Wickisme
New Visitor

I was also denied. Not really clear why. I am pursuing this.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.