Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Corporate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Corporate

I had applied for Amazon Corporate revolving on the 13th and got the denial letter a few days ago with the reason of insufficient trade lines reporting. 

For those who have already been accepted by Amazon without PG, how many trade lines did you have?

I currently have Uline, Quill, Reliable, Grainger, Chevron, Office Depot, and Walmart Business. I also have Cap 1 Spark but I'm under the impression they report to personal. I got these within the last month. I've only used Uline, Quill, Reliable, Cap 1 Spark, and Chevron. The others I plan to use in the next few days. 

I also understand that it can take a few months for these tradelines to report.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Corporate

I was approved for Amazon 3 weeks ago.... not sure what they pull but 6 trades on DnB 3 on Exp with a collection I'm fighting now 1 on Equ with the same collection I'm fighting on Exp.................................

Did they say what report they pulled for your business?

How long have you been in business?

Message 2 of 17
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had applied for Amazon Corporate revolving on the 13th and got the denial letter a few days ago with the reason of insufficient trade lines reporting. 

For those who have already been accepted by Amazon without PG, how many trade lines did you have?

I currently have Uline, Quill, Reliable, Grainger, Chevron, Office Depot, and Walmart Business. I also have Cap 1 Spark but I'm under the impression they report to personal. I got these within the last month. I've only used Uline, Quill, Reliable, Cap 1 Spark, and Chevron. The others I plan to use in the next few days. 

I also understand that it can take a few months for these tradelines to report.

How long have you been in business? The length of the tradelines matters too. If you only recently applied for those and waited a month or two that could be why. I would suggest waiting it out for a year. Possibly have something report every month for 6 to 12 months if possible. Also capital one sparks report to both personal and business. Having a paydex score of 80 or better will help, as well as having several large tradelines report for several months. For me, I am using reliable, quill, uline, grainger (still wondering if they report?), and doing large purchases. Not all at once but kinda mix it up a bit between them. I am also shopping for a secured business credit card or line of credit without a PG. I been accepted by Amazon years ago on my old business without a PG but only used them once and still not sure if they did report or not but some say they do. I was also recently denied credit due to insufficient tradelines (didnt PG).

Good luck. 

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just a baby in the business world. I incorporated last December. I just wanted to get started creating a business credit history instead of waiting years down the road to do it.

Amazon stated that it pulled information from D&B.

My goals are to eventually get a charge card and a lease on a van or box truck because I intend on buying a lot of inventory.

Message 4 of 17
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm just a baby in the business world. I incorporated last December. I just wanted to get started creating a business credit history instead of waiting years down the road to do it.

Amazon stated that it pulled information from D&B.

My goals are to eventually get a charge card and a lease on a van or box truck because I intend on buying a lot of inventory.

Then you would want to take your time and build your credit profile. It does not happen overnight. You can still get a chargcard by some creditors if you wish to PG it. You can also PG the Amazon card, but the sole purpose of building business profile is so you do not be jointly liable for business debt (unless it was done under fraud, misrepresentation, etc). 

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

In business for 2 years and 0 tradelines and was approved without PG for $4,000 Net55
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
In business for 2 years and 0 tradelines and was approved without PG for $4,000 Net55

What did you put in the box where they asked how much you would spend with Amazon? $4000?

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question, I forgot. I know it was in the 1,000s
Message 8 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I applied last night for revolving and PG and it was declined.

Called today to confirm decline and she said she would try to overturn (thought maybe business might be different than personal)

They pulled EQ by the way, seems to be the pull on business apps which I dislike.

she came back still declined.

I was like what gives with your business cards... I have tons of sync cards including the 2 that I have applied for in a business version Amazon and Sams as personal cards but denied for business cards WITH PG!

that's when the usual Sync kicked in and she couldn't discuss and just said the system had already declined and she thought she might be able to overturn it but couldn't.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is weird, I wonder what the secret is
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.