cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Net 55

Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Net 55

After I applied for this for our business, I recieved a phone call with an app number and passcode and instructions to call in for verifcation within 72 hours. Did this and no other docs were requested. Not sure what determines thir choice of 'verification' methods.

Message 11 of 16
Valued Member

jc2 wrote:

After I applied for this for our business, I recieved a phone call with an app number and passcode and instructions to call in for verifcation within 72 hours. Did this and no other docs were requested. Not sure what determines thir choice of 'verification' methods.

My business is only 4 months old that's probably the problem. How long have you had your business

Message 12 of 16
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

9 years

Message 13 of 16
Contributor

I was approved 9/28 with a PG.  I made a purchase with my account that same day.  Yesterday, I tried to make a purchase and was declined.  I called in today and they requested a business license.  My account is now placed "on hold" pending verification.  She said it can take up to 30 days to get verified.  My business is 2 months old.

Message 14 of 16
Valued Member

My documents just got approved today! Just send in the documents they need it takes them a week to get back with you.
Message 15 of 16
Valued Member

When should I ask for a CLI?
Message 16 of 16