Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Pay By Invoice

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Amazon Pay By Invoice

Got an invite to my biz email to apply for Amazon pay by invoice (net 30 terms) this week. This isn't the standard Amazon Business credit line through Synchrony. I clicked the link and entered some basic information (EIN, monthly spend on Amazon, etc...). A few hours later they notified me I was approved for the exact amount I entered for monthly spend ($5k). Once I completed the registration it appears payments are remitted to Wells Fargo. Is anyone else familiar with this credit option? I tried to find an actual link to apply through Amazon and Google and haven't found anything.

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.01.29 PM.png

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon Pay By Invoice

This is the first I've heard of anything through wells fargo for amazon. I have the revolving through sync and I've heard of the net 55 of course.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

This is the first I've heard of anything through wells fargo for amazon. I have the revolving through sync and I've heard of the net 55 of course.

I took a couple screenshots.  I think they may send these invites out once your Amazon Business account is active:

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 4.59.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-29 at 5.05.09 PM.png

Message 3 of 18
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I've seen several banners for me to convert my account to a business account but I don't want to convert my personal amazon account to a business one even though it is dual purpose currently. Did you have to create two separate accounts to start the business one?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 4 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I've seen several banners for me to convert my account to a business account but I don't want to convert my personal amazon account to a business one even though it is dual purpose currently. Did you have to create two separate accounts to start the business one?

I originally just opened a standard account and took the offer to convert to a business account. 

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting B. I did some digging and looks like this is by invitiation only at this point. I haven't seen an invite for my AmazonBusiness or DGF's account. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if I get one. 

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

My companies Amazon Business account just received this offer today.  We indicated our spend is about $10,000 a month and that's what was approved in a few hours. We don't use our Business account much. Not sure what they're targeting.

Message 7 of 18
ecb
New Contributor

How long after converting to business account did it take to get the email?

I converted ours yesterday.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecb wrote:

How long after converting to business account did it take to get the email?

I converted ours yesterday.

This account was opened less than 6Mo ago, it's signed up for Vendor Express and made a few purchases.
Message 9 of 18
ecb
New Contributor

Thanks for the info. We've had that account since 2010 so will be waiting to see if we get the invite
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.