Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Revolving Line and Lowes Business

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Amazon Revolving Line and Lowes Business

I applied for both again last week with NO PG.

Called this morning into commercial lending and he said they are pending verification and transferred me over to verification.

My business phone is on a Verizon Wireless Business account but it's through a Home Phone Connect and I think that is causing some issues... she asked if it was a wireless number and I explained it's a business account through Verizon but not sure how it shows for them in the searches they use.

The other issue seems to be the physical address vs billing address.

She then asked if she could call someone at the business location... I said sure it will be me here this am... she put me on hold on my cell phone and called the business and asked if I was the one putting in the credit application and my position with company and then told me to hang up and go back to my cell phone.

placed me on another quick hold to finish processing

She comes back that it has been transferred back to underwriting, please hold and I'll transfer you to them!

Underwriter comes on and asks to verify company name and then asks to place the call on hold.

APPROVED $10,000 Amazon Revolving Commercial Line

Received this e-mail about 30 seconds later:

Congratulations! This Amazon.com Corporate Credit Line (ending in 5382) has been approved and added to your Amazon.com account as the default payment method.

Hung up with her and called back into Verification line to find the Lowes application... 30 minutes later I'm still holding to even speak with someone... I'll update

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Revolving Line and Lowes Business

I thought you had Amazon corp line already? It's a pretty easy no-PG.
Message 2 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:
I thought you had Amazon corp line already? It's a pretty easy no-PG.

I have the Net55 and was told a couple months back that they could just change it from a net55 to the revolving line but of course that never happened so i just applied again!

Message 3 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Hopefully Lowes comes through. Mines only $1500 but it was no-PG so can't complain.
Message 4 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Bleep... 55 minutes... I literally showered... put the phone on speaker phone in case they answered... still holding!

Message 5 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BANANAS... Girl answers, she is CUSTOMER SERVICE...

1. How can customer service be on a 60-minute hold and you still be in business.

2. HOW did I possibly come to the wrong department.

(all internal thoughts that I share with you... I'm on hold to be transferred but I really don't think she has a clue what verifications is.)

Message 6 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it's comical... think I'm going to have to give up for today... I'm at 1 hour and 11 minutes on my cell phone and be transferred for the 4th (FOUR) time.

on my work line I'm calling directly into the verification number that I have used before and when I press 1 for English it is giving me the Spanish line which I believe is also transferring me away from the verification department!

Message 7 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy I applied the Amazon Reloviing last week. I got 7-10 message without PG.

Ron.

Message 8 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Rep comes on at 1 hour 15 minutes and asks for address.

she says that doesn't match

I give her the physical address vs mailing address

she puts me on hold and comes back denied, you will get a letter.

I said you didn't verify anything

she said you will receive a letter with the reasons

I hung up and called back to underwriting

she found it and looked at it and said it was still in verification and transferred me

get a nicer guy but he can't find it.

I run back inside and get the code off the app screen I printed

he finds it and says it was declined.

I said yes by the previous verification rep who didn't verify anything and I spoke with underwriting and they told me it needs to be verified then they decision it not her!

he puts me on hold for several minutes

comes back and says he is still working on it please hold longer. (I would love to know what tools they are working with to verify these apps and why it takes them so long... pulling business LLC is EASY and quickly shows names with company, address and phone... why would that not verify it right there if matches!)

comes back again... he can't get into the app becasue it's been decisioned

mind you i look at my phone and I have been on the phone with him for 34 minutes and this whole time he can't even get into the app becasue of that previous women that didn't want to verify me and put through wrong info and denied it.

i have to wait for letter which is stupid because you still can't reconsider them even once i get the letter so basically have to wait 30 days and start again.

they are as bad as comenity.

Message 9 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

And you really thought these same clowns could PC a Net55 to Commercial Revolving acct?!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.