Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon biz card

tag
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Amazon biz card

Howdy peeps!

Firstly, thank you all so very much for all of your help and wisdom.  I have lowered my score 20 points, but have gained so much in return.  

I have opened an Amazon biz account.   That was verified and went fine. I can not figure out how to apply for the Net 55 account.  Is it the Amazon store.com card?  What am I doing?  I did apply for something that did not require a PG.  I entered my EIN number.  Was that the NET 55?  

Thank you

Toughfistfight Heart

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amazon biz card

<ignore me>
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are three business payment options at Amazon.

Net 55

Revolving Line

Pay by Invoice (you will be invited to this eventually)

You can apply to the Net 55 or the Revolving Line by logging in to your business acount, scrolling to the bottom, and onthe far right under Business Solutions, click on Amazon Credit Line.

Good Luck.

Message 3 of 4
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much. I will give it a go.

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.