Did you mean: 

American Express SimplyCash Approved $10k

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: American Express SimplyCash Approved $10k

@baller4life wrote:

@silkysean wrote:

Congrats I too snuck in this card before the Alril start of my 3-4 year gardening of personal credit but will continue to grow business more.Got 8k and upon getting card 2x increase to 16k and using it heavily and loving the hidden tradeline from personal.I see this one growing with the usuage I put thu it.Enjoy the new card !

Awesome! I will definitely go for a cli when I get the card!

Question: how would you go about it? luv button?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 51 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@silkysean wrote:

Congrats I too snuck in this card before the Alril start of my 3-4 year gardening of personal credit but will continue to grow business more.Got 8k and upon getting card 2x increase to 16k and using it heavily and loving the hidden tradeline from personal.I see this one growing with the usuage I put thu it.Enjoy the new card !

Yes luv button.

Message 52 of 65
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 ya !!!!!!

Message 53 of 65
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Thanks for the lowdown on AmEx moving CL. I didn't know you could move between personal and bus with them.

Congrats baller.  You can move from personal to business, and business to business, but not business to personal.  One card has to be 13 months old, the other over 60 days.

Signature needs updating
Message 54 of 65
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

true (5)-1.jpg

You all can have Blispay all to yourselves. I'm sitting this one out! Smiley LOL

I as well.  A store card terms wrapped in a visa.  Prefer cards I can lower the apr on.

Signature needs updating
Message 55 of 65
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the SimplyCash card! I've had one for years and make use of the discounts for business expenses.

I'm tempted by the PenFed card...  I hate throwing an inquiry away if they're not ready for me yet. The Sams Club Business MC is calling my name... then I will have all four of Sams Club' credit products. Smiley LOL

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 56 of 65
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Yea that's what I'm guessing MJ. I haven't used HHonors in a very long time.

The more data comes in the more we'll know as to why 

Ummm I don't remember seeing your name on the attendance sheet today Smiley Surprised Lol

Yes sir I checked in. And I was asking anybody if they had seen my hoe! Smiley LOL

You were looking for your gardening tool?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE 

Cards with a long history are great, keeping the AAoA higher... sometimes if I have a card I haven't used in a while I'll stop at a local store and purposely put some small purchase on the card to keep it active.The other day I picked up a bottle of Windex De-Icer on clearance, $2.14 after tax. I may even pay it before the statement is generated, so the card will still appear at a $0 balance, but pays as agreed.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 57 of 65
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 58 of 65
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@silkysean wrote:

Yes luv button.

Thanks, Baller. When the day comes that I get one, I'll know just what to do Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 65
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@silkysean wrote:

Yes luv button.

Well baller, I'm pleased to report that I got my SimplyCash today Smiley Happy The one card I've really wanted to have for awhile. Now like you I'm happily in the garden.

They didn't steal any credit limit from my Hilton card, but there wasn't anything to steal there Smiley Happy

Question: did you apply for CLI on activation and if so what happened?

I know Amex now has a 60-day policy on the first CLI but don't know if that applies to a business card or not.

Message 60 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.