Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express SimplyCash Approved $10k

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

American Express SimplyCash Approved $10k

Just received word that my app from last night was approved for $10k. When I applied I got a message to call and the rep said they were having technical issue and I would get an answer in 24 to 48 hrs. Well, I've been checking the app status site all day and still stated "In Progress". So being the impatient one I am, I called back and the rep was able to finalize my app right then. Approved $10k.

Back to the garden for me now. I snuck out and picked up the 3 cards I wanted for 2016. SimplyCash, Penfed and USAA. Chill time for ole baller. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: American Express SimplyCash Approved $10k

Congrats Baller!  Glad you finally got the SimplyCash you ahve been wanting!  You have batted 100% it appears in your last 3 applications!  Great successes

Message 2 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rock on Baller! Did you get the silver one or the new blue one?

Edit: I guess I should have looked at your sig. Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 65
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Rock on Baller! Did you get the silver one or the new blue one?

Don't think the blue one is open for public applications yet unless invited.. Suppose to be rolled out to general public sooner than later  Although not a huge diffference from what I can see really.  Higher caps on a few things

Message 4 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

I wanted the blue one!!!!! I could have apped over the phone but NO sign up bonus. Screw that! I got the $250 for $5k spend in 6 months offer.
Message 5 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wooo.. You are on a rollSmiley Happy. .Congrats.

Message 6 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha thanks Yes. Just a lil mini spree. But definitely all the cards I have planned for. I'm done for the year. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha thanks Yes. Just a lil mini spree. But definitely all the cards I have planned for. I'm done for the year. Smiley Happy

I see that.  Now catching up.. Now let me go to congratulate you on the Penfed oneSmiley Happy.. This is a very good spree IMO.

Message 8 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our cards are twins. Both silver, and both $10K limits.

Message 9 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Our cards are twins. Both silver, and both $10K limits.

Nice! I'm moving $15k over from HHonors and make it $25k. Was gonna move the entire thing. But, I'll leave it open for now.

Message 10 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.