Re: American Express SimplyCash Approved $10k

LMAO!!!!!!
Message 41 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!

The approval forum is busy and hot, you got to see all these approvals. I am checking to see if we can request a CLI upon activation. 

Message 42 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you link your personal cards with this one? They will send you an email for you to set up the account online.

Message 43 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

Oh I've been seeing them. You can't miss them! The Approvals forum is covered in Blispay threads lol.
Message 44 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you link your personal cards with this one? They will send you an email for you to set up the account online.

I haven't received an email. But they expedited card. So, I should have it tomorrow and I will link it.

Message 45 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine appeared in my account right after I was approved. Can't remember if I did anything to make that happen, though.

Message 46 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

Just my HHonors they robbed is listed. Smiley Very Happy So guess I will have to manually link it.

Message 47 of 65
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Congrats I too snuck in this card before the Alril start of my 3-4 year gardening of personal credit but will continue to grow business more.Got 8k and upon getting card 2x increase to 16k and using it heavily and loving the hidden tradeline from personal.I see this one growing with the usuage I put thu it.Enjoy the new card !

Message 48 of 65
baller4life
Super Contributor

@silkysean wrote:

Congrats I too snuck in this card before the Alril start of my 3-4 year gardening of personal credit but will continue to grow business more.Got 8k and upon getting card 2x increase to 16k and using it heavily and loving the hidden tradeline from personal.I see this one growing with the usuage I put thu it.Enjoy the new card !

Awesome! I will definitely go for a cli when I get the card!

Message 49 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Just got mine as well.

Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.