Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Biz Loan Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Biz Loan Approval

Hey all,

When i logged into AMEX earlier, got a pop up saying I was pre-approved for up to $25k for a biz loan through American Express. I took the minimum $3500 and it did not seem to do an HP. I'll use that to pay off my NFCU Business MasterCard and just make payments on this. I did 24 months with payments being $119 with an APR of 6.99%.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Biz Loan Approval

Thanks for testing the waters on this.

If you see the tradeline show up anywhere, please let us know.

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all,

When i logged into AMEX earlier, got a pop up saying I was pre-approved for up to $25k for a biz loan through American Express. I took the minimum $3500 and it did not seem to do an HP. I'll use that to pay off my NFCU Business MasterCard and just make payments on this. I did 24 months with payments being $119 with an APR of 6.99%.

I also availed myself of one of those. It's not on your personal credit, and it does not pull your personal credit report.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you guys are just lucky!

At this time, we do not have any pre-approved offers for an American Express Business Loan available to you. Pre-approved offers are based on creditworthiness and other factors and are subject to change over time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your interest in American Express Business Loans.
Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess you guys are just lucky!

At this time, we do not have any pre-approved offers for an American Express Business Loan available to you. Pre-approved offers are based on creditworthiness and other factors and are subject to change over time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your interest in American Express Business Loans.

I don't recall if mine said pre approved or not... it was an offer... I tried it... it was a good product. I would use it again.

What would be even more useful would be a line of credit, rather than an installment-type loan.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.