Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Buisness

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Amex Blue Buisness

Hey everyone just wanted to share my excitement on my Amex blue buisness approval. I have never had any buinsess cards before but figured I could use one for my small buisness for the side. So i decided to apply for the blue from Amex last night and I only plan to mabye put around 300 a month on the card. Application went pending and early in the morning come to find out they approved me for 5K. I don't need a limit that large but heck I'll take it for my first buisness card! This trade line should be hidden I'm guessing too? Thank you to all the great people here and there good information!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Buisness

@thummel wrote:
Hey everyone just wanted to share my excitement on my Amex blue buisness approval. I have never had any buinsess cards before but figured I could use one for my small buisness for the side. So i decided to apply for the blue from Amex last night and I only plan to mabye put around 300 a month on the card. Application went pending and early in the morning come to find out they approved me for 5K. I don't need a limit that large but heck I'll take it for my first buisness card! This trade line should be hidden I'm guessing too? Thank you to all the great people here and there good information!

Congrats on your approval and yes the line will be hidden unless you default.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Buisness

Will you be using this card for any personal use? Is that OK?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.