Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Pref approved but

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Blue Cash Pref approved but

After CK preapproved wifey the other day for Amex i again went  to the Amex  site. This time it showed she was preapproved for everything.  So we went  for the Blue Cash Pref.   It said they approved her for $15K at 13.74%  interest 12 months 0%  I think. For occupation we put small business owner.  After the approval it asked for name of our business.  And phone number.(optional)   I hope they will offer us a card for the Simply Cash card for the biz.   Her exp scores run around 720 with   5%  util and 2 high limit cards and 8 medium limit cards but now Amex will be the highest.  Hear the is but part, all the account info was on the screen but the email said said under review.  They only pulled exp  Whats up is this standard.  I thought the email would confirmevery thing.    

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Cash Pref approved but

The same thing happened to me for my AmEx.  I had the Approved! screen and then the next day I got the "review" e-mail.  My card showed up about 5 days later.  I'm not sure what the delay is between their approval screen and the review e-mail, but just wanted to let you know that at least one other person has had this experience.

Message 2 of 6
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Good luck!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Cash Pref approved but update

This morning the approval was in the in box.  All the terms on the screen.  It let us log in set up the account.  Now 6 months of gardening on her account.  Maybe this along with her large Sams increase earlier in the week will get a CLI on her QS.  In the fall we will go for Biz. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

this should be in the normal Approvals section because that's what it is. BCP is not a business card.

Anyway big congrats! Amex has been the best lender for me so far by a large margin.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this in the regular personal section one of the moderators moved it. It belongs in personal

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.