Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business CLI Issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Business CLI Issues

For some reason Amex does not want to give me a CLI.

I've had the account for over 3 months.

FICO Score 720 EX is the one they showed on Denial

Reasons:

Too many Inquiries (6 HP's which I don't feel is excessive). One of them is from Amex, one to open a checking account at a local CU, not a CC, another to request a CLI on a card and the other 3 were applications.

Too short account history - Oldest account 17 years AAOA 4.3 years. That's not too bad.

Number of Accounts Delinquent - 1 account with (2) 30 day late's from 2013, that was 4 years ago and it was not even a 60+ day late!

Balance too high on mortgage loan - I agree with this one, but I have a 1% UT overall aside from this mortgage loan...

Any advice for me at all? None of the inquiries will age past 12 months until August and that's a long ways away Smiley Sad I've tried requesting 3x and 2.5x CLI but always get 7-10 day message then a denial letter. They don't even counter with an extra 1k.

Current CL is 6.8k. FICO score when the account was opened was 670 I figured since the FICO went up and the UT went down (the reason it was 670 was high UT) I'd easily get a CLI.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Business CLI Issues

@Anonymous

You started a previous thread where you discussed  this exact same topic so it's not necessary to start another one.  If you have additional info please add it to that thread

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Does-Amex-3x-CLI-at-61-Days-Work-for-Business/td-p/4891956

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.