Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

Re: Amex Business Card - They say it´s not a late payment...is it true?

OhioCPA wrote:

It sounds like your personal card has extended payment terms, thus the "due date" as opposed to "please pay by date". To stay on Amex's good side I wouldn't make it a habit of paying after the "due date" but once in awhile you are fine.

I was just thinking of this. Maybe there are some items that are being paid over time?

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950
fkrasovitzky

Re: Amex Business Card - They say it´s not a late payment...is it true?

Yes, I received an offer from Amex to apply for the extended terms service and went for it but truth be told, I´ve neved used it. I´m even thinking about cancelling it. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+