Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Gold Rewards Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Business Gold Rewards Approved

Since I took an EX pull for the Hilton HHonors figured I might as well make the most of the INQ and see if I couldn't slip in another Amex charge card under the INQ and a business one at that. Found the 50k MR points for 5k link. Got the please call us which I did right away and it was approved a couple minutes later. Hopefully this might set the stage for helping with a Simply Cash app down the road. 

Eric Business Gold Rewards Approved.PNG

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Business Gold Rewards Approved

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats on the approval !

Message 3 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats.
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Congrats! When you called them, what did they ask you? 

I just stepped out of the garden and applied for this card with the same offer. I didn't get around to calling them until this morning, and of course they're closed for the holiday. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They just asked a couple of the usual ID verification questions had me hold for a minute while they finished completing the app and came back with congratulations. No questions whatsoever about the business.
Message 6 of 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
They just asked a couple of the usual ID verification questions had me hold for a minute while they finished completing the app and came back with congratulations. No questions whatsoever about the business.

So this morning I didn't even get to speak with verification. I called the number on the application, put in my info, then bam, declined. 

Why are you making me call if you're just going to deny me anyways? Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.