Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Gold card Approved / 75,000 rewards point

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Business Gold card Approved / 75,000 rewards point

Hi All,

So I just started playing the points games with credit cards and have had a lot of help reading this blog on how to take advantage of it http://millionmilesecrets.com/. The past 4 months, I have taken advantage of the Chase Ink cash and plus card (70,000 points for plus card and 20,000 points for cash card).  I bank with Chase and love their business card.  Anyway, since then Amex has been calling me aggresively and although I didn't care for them, they sent me an offer I just couldnt resist.  The offer was get an amex gold card and get 75,000 points after spending $2,000 the first 3 months with the annual fee waived the first year.  I went online and was immediately approved.

Now the question is, how soon can I cancel this card after I get my rewards since this is my first Amex card? I was planning on trying it out for a year and ditching it.  Any suggestions /advice will be kindly appreciated.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Business Gold card Approved / 75,000 rewards point

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

Hi All,

So I just started playing the points games with credit cards and have had a lot of help reading this blog on how to take advantage of it http://millionmilesecrets.com/. The past 4 months, I have taken advantage of the Chase Ink cash and plus card (70,000 points for plus card and 20,000 points for cash card).  I bank with Chase and love their business card.  Anyway, since then Amex has been calling me aggresively and although I didn't care for them, they sent me an offer I just couldnt resist.  The offer was get an amex gold card and get 75,000 points after spending $2,000 the first 3 months with the annual fee waived the first year.  I went online and was immediately approved.

Now the question is, how soon can I cancel this card after I get my rewards since this is my first Amex card? I was planning on trying it out for a year and ditching it.  Any suggestions /advice will be kindly appreciated.  Thanks.

Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Business Gold card Approved / 75,000 rewards point

thanks for info! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.