cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Platinum, 150k offer, Employee cards?

tag
ManavA

Amex Business Platinum, 150k offer, Employee cards?

I got and signed up for a 150k offer from Amex that needs around $15k spending in 3 months. 

My question is do employee cards card towards that spending requirement or is it just on the primary cardholder? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Business Platinum, 150k offer, Employee cards?

@ManavA wrote:

I got and signed up for a 150k offer from Amex that needs around $15k spending in 3 months. 

My question is do employee cards card towards that spending requirement or is it just on the primary cardholder? 

Any cards under the main account including employee cards would count towards the spend requirement to achieve the bonus

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

15k in 3 months !!!WOW!!! I dont think ive ever seen such a high threshold. Can you give us any more info such as HOW you got this deal.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did find this though
http://milecards.com/1588426573/a-10x-to-150000-point-amex-platinum-card-bonus-is-being-targeted-to-...
This card aign up is 150k for 15k in a year not 3 months. Are you sure yours is 3 months.
Message 4 of 9
ManavA

Yes. "After you spend $5000 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership, you can earn 100,000 points. In addition, after you spend an extra $10,000 on qualifying purchases on the Card within the same time period you can earn an extra 50,000 points." It was in a mailer so I can't share a link. I imagine you can call in though. 

Got a similar offer on personal platinum, and gold. Needed a business card so I went for it, should be able to hit $15k. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh its the business version that makes WAY more sense. Congrats
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to learn to read every word not every other word.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, does AMEX report to the CRAs for business credit?

Message 8 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@ManavA wrote:

Put on some 00s on the cards!Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.