Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Platinum Metal?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Business Platinum Metal?

I logged into my online account this morning and noticed that the icon for my Business Platinum card has changed. It resembles the "shiny" metal look they updated the personal Platinum too after the update to metal. 

This could be nothing, or could be something... Has anyone seen or heard anything about that update for the Business card? TPG had mentioned that back in the spring that Amex stated they were going to transition the business card to metal "later this year".... 

Here is what I am seeing; 

Amex Shiny Bix Plat icon

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Business Platinum Metal?

It is available in metal. I'm sure you could request a new card..
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually saw a post on TPG not an hour ago that tgeyvweee now available. I guess it was prophetic!

Thanks!!
Message 3 of 8
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I actually saw a post on TPG not an hour ago that tgeyvweee now available. I guess it was prophetic!

Thanks!!

wait, what is TPG and how do i request a replacement card for my business platinum?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WuXing5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!!

wait, what is TPG and how do i request a replacement card for my business platinum?

TPG is "The Points Guy". its a site for travel points, and advice. just google it and it will come right up. 

Message 5 of 8
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@WuXing5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!!

TPG is "The Points Guy". its a site for travel points, and advice. just google it and it will come right up. 

ok thank you.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 6 of 8
CreditJim
Established Contributor

My shiny new business Plat arrived today in metal, it looks and fees great. Exact same weight as the personal Plat in metal, as was to be expected. The new business design looks much better.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

All you need to do is call CS and request it. You can also do it online. I have the personal platinum and got a new metal one in the mail.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.