Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Charge Offer?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Amex Gold Charge Offer?

Anyone have a 50k or 75k offer laying around on Gold Business Charge?

of course when I need it I can't find one!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Gold Charge Offer?

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have a 50K offer with $5K spend on my page.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/credit-cards/business-gold-rewards/44520?linknav=u...

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have a 50K offer with $5K spend on my page.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/credit-cards/business-gold-rewards/44520?linknav=us-acq-open-aj-allcards-goldcardfromopen-lm

I found it!

thank you

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

and DECLINED

sometimes I just HATE AMEX... We have the PLUM but that's in it's own family so it can't be PC to Gold or Platinum, but declined for INQ's and blah blah under partners name for new card even though I just want to close the PLUM... The credit department for Amex is overseas (tell me how that makes sense) but most of customer service for Plum and Platinum is here stateside!

Message 4 of 7
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

I have a 75k offer with 5k spend sent thru email with RSVP invitation. I am tempted ..but I have 1charge and 4 Rev card..
Message 5 of 7
CreditJim
Established Contributor

I've been waiting for months for a 75k offer!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 6 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I got that 75k with $5k spend for the Gold with an RSVP. Too bad I just closed that card a few months ago.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.