Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Plat 150,000 offer

tag
Propappr
Established Member

Amex Plat 150,000 offer

Well, I received this offer in the mail.  Was on the fence if I should apply, I recently obtained the PRG card and was hesitant.   The offer is 150K points for $20k of spending over the next 3 months.   I went ahead and pulled the trigger and was approved after a call in verification.    Now to moving my spending over. 

Propappr

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Plat 150,000 offer

@Propappr wrote:

Well, I received this offer in the mail.  Was on the fence if I should apply, I recently obtained the PRG card and was hesitant.   The offer is 150K points for $20k of spending over the next 3 months.   I went ahead and pulled the trigger and was approved after a call in verification.    Now to moving my spending over. 

Propappr

Congrats.  Great offer if the spend is no problem.  

Message 2 of 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!! Wow what a great offer.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Propappr wrote:

Propappr

Congrats on the approval.  I'd have to disagree on the "good offer part".  There is a thread buried in here somewhere where a user got the same offer but with a 5k spend.  All in all, enjoy your new card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.