Frequent Contributor
nada9188

Re: Amex Plum - Call Now For Decision

Congrats! 

Good news is that CSR's for the small business accounts, ie plum, are in the US. 

Established Contributor
Koop10010

I'd say you earned that approval, congrats!

FICOs (2/24/12): EX 752, EQ 740
Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom; American Express PR Gold, Blue Cash Everyday
Established Contributor
n777ua

Amex isn't allowed to give out tracking numbers ?

I called today to get the tracking number for our expedited cards b/c I wanted to try and be home when the package came, and the rep I spoke with said they don't give out tracking numbers.  Is this true ?

Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE $19.7k, Amex HH Surpass $11.3k, Amex Business Gold NPSL, Chase Ink Bold $15k (flex)Chase Sapphire Preffered $26k, Citi Diamond $13.3k, Citi TY Preferred $10.5k, Virgin Atlantic Amex $8k, Discover Motiva $10k, Boa World Elite $10k, US Bank Visa $4.1k, GE Amazon $4k, GE Lowes $6k, BillMeLater $4.4k, Target $.2k, CapOne $2k Von Maur NPSL,
Frequent Contributor
youngman1234

What limit did they start you off at ???..

I have a personal gold that I got back in nov 2011, they FR'd me 3 months later and put a hard limit on the card. Since then about at the 6-7 month mark applied for a gold business and declined. I want a plum card but I guess will wait till my personal gold hits 1 year than will apply. I don't know why Amex doesn't like me. However I do have a chase ink cash, and bold so I'm not that worried....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+