Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Plum Pre-Approved!?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Amex Plum Pre-Approved!?

Logged into my partners cards tonight to check balances and can't even remember what screen I was on but it was a link "You are Pre-Approved for Plum for Business"

i clicked and asked sign in again and then asked just a couple business questions and that's it... I saved app and exited... I have seen offers before and such but never "You" are pre approved!

anyone else see such?

valid, real?

wish I'd get it vs my partner, I don't think he will want it.

also has .5% bonus to bring it to 2% early pay for 6 months and AF waived for first year.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Plum Pre-Approved!?

I got pre-approval for Plum Card a few years ago. It is real. I clicked and accepted the offer. They pulled EXP. I cancelled two years ago. I didn't use that much.

Ron.

Message 2 of 7
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Got this offer in my account?? But reading the terms I do not qualify for it.....that is so weird Smiley Surprised

Did he go for it? Does he own a business?....I got this offer but I am eligible for personal cards only!

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Got this offer in my account?? But reading the terms I do not qualify for it.....that is so weird Smiley Surprised

Did he go for it? Does he own a business?....I got this offer but I am eligible for personal cards only!

no did not go for it, he did not want it Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 7
sandman2435
Established Contributor

I had it as well,Did not use it that much and cancelled the card

Message 5 of 7
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

no did not go for it, he did not want it Smiley Sad

thks...for me a big downside forex fees but it is a cool looking card ....oh well "self-employed" cannot work without an own business company...LOL

Message 6 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got the card for a year thru pre-approval. I didn't find any use of that card. I closed it. I think my Simply Cash Amex is better.

Ron.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.