Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Plum Reports to EQ Business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Plum Reports to EQ Business

I've seen conflicting info on whether Amex OPEN business charge and/or credit cards show up on business credit reports. I have my Equifax business credit report in front of me and see my Plum account as one of the two tradelines listed.

Annoyingly, the report doesn't say "American Express," "Amex," or "Plum" anywhere, and the account number listed for the tradeline doesn't match the account number on my card, but the tradeline is very clearly reporting the info for my Plum card. (The open date, the statement dates, and the balance amounts all match 100%, plus there's no other account it could possibly be.)

Perhaps the lack of a useful label is why there has been conflicting info on this in the past.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Plum Reports to EQ Business

Its been my experience what you may find on your paper report or more importantly what your creditor may see when they pull your EQ report may not match what you are shown when you use the EQ monitoring service or pull an EQ report through the EQ small business service

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Plum Reports to EQ Business

Have you seen substantive differences that can't be explained by receiving the reports at different times? If they're routinely misleading people about their monitoring service that's a very big deal--and I'm in an unusually good position to pressure them to stop.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.