Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex SPG Biz card application

tag
cambium

Amex SPG Biz card application

Hi all,

I applied Amex SPG business card last frday. The application status system showed "in progress" util today. I called to ask Amex yesterday, they told me my application is under process, they can not do anything to expedite my application. I would like to know usually how long people wait when applying this card? I do not want to miss the time-limited promotion!   

Thank you~

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex SPG Biz card application

@cambium wrote:

Hi all,

I applied Amex SPG business card last frday. The application status system showed "in progress" util today. I called to ask Amex yesterday, they told me my application is under process, they can not do anything to expedite my application. I would like to know usually how long people wait when applying this card? I do not want to miss the time-limited promotion!   

Thank you~

Try calling again this Friday.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@cambium wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you~

Mine was like that for 24 hours only to find out it was approved and stuck in the system....Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Moving to Business Credit.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.