Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex SPG pending

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Amex SPG pending

Just applied for the Amex Business SPG as a replacement for my Platinum. With two Platinum cardholders and 2 gold cardholder employees I'm finding it hard to justify the $840 in annual fees with the diminished benefits of the Platinum now.

I got the following message:

Your application is pending further review.

Thank you for your application for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card. We have processed your application but we need more information before notifying you of our decision.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Amex SPG pending

@CreditJim wrote:

Just applied for the Amex Business SPG as a replacement for my Platinum. With two Platinum cardholders and 2 gold cardholder employees I'm finding it hard to justify the $840 in annual fees with the diminished benefits of the Platinum now.

I got the following message:

Your application is pending further review.

Thank you for your application for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card. We have processed your application but we need more information before notifying you of our decision.

Give them a call sounds like a simple verification.....Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.