Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Simply Cash & Business PRG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Simply Cash & Business PRG

Hi forum friends, i just wanted to share my experience about my application for Amex Simply Cash and business PRG card. I received a mailer from Amex for the PRG card a month ago  with 75000 reward points offer when you spend $5,000 in three months and got one for the Simply Cash two weeks ago with $300 offer when you spend $3,000 in three months. Now last week i decided to pull the trigger for both cards and was instantly approved. First application was for Simply Cash, approved for $13,500 and the PRG was next.  This was all with a single pull, EX.

I have a quick question. Can i get 3x CLI on the Simply Cash like the personal revolver?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Simply Cash & Business PRG

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi forum friends, i just wanted to share my experience about my application for Amex Simply Cash and business PRG card. I received a mailer from Amex for the PRG card a month ago  with 75000 reward points offer when you spend $5,000 in three months and got one for the Simply Cash two weeks ago with $300 offer when you spend $3,000 in three months. Now last week i decided to pull the trigger for both cards and was instantly approved. First application was for Simply Cash, approved for $13,500 and the PRG was next.  This was all with a single pull, EX.

I have a quick question. Can i get 3x CLI on the Simply Cash like the personal revolver?

Yes, but you'll need to wait 61 days before you make the attempt.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.