Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex SimplyCash $250 credit limited time offer

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: i alRe: Amex SimplyCash $250 credit limited time offer

@Swapmeet wrote:

It is approved with only a 5k limit....... But hey, it is building business credit so it's good with me I suppose. Do 3x cli apply for business cards as well? I am debating on whether or not to add this card to my sig...lol.

yes they do!

Message 11 of 13
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Well, I just got a 3x cli on my BCE late last night/early this morning, so I guess my 61 day cli will be in 6 months...

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 12 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

It is approved with only a 5k limit....... But hey, it is building business credit so it's good with me I suppose. Do 3x cli apply for business cards as well? I am debating on whether or not to add this card to my sig...lol.

Congrats Swapmeet

T- 61 days

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.